Done with comp... went from 1600 to 600 SR in one season

I took 2 seasons off of comp, still played qp and arcade.
This season i came back, things seem pretty great.
Remember when you play comp to join voice, and make call outs, also remember to compliment people when they make decent plays.
If you come back to OW, I hope you have a good time.
Peace!

Most of that widow time is from over a year ago,Iv’e stopped training with her and Iv’e changed sensitivity like 3 times during that time,also I’m not the only one playing quick play on this account so it messes up my stats as well.
But idk why you are talking about my widow stats in the first place,I barely play her in comp,she isn’t even in my top 5 most played heroes in comp.

that is true for maybe 5-10 games,not 47 games (I assume that its 47 because OP said that he lost 1000 SR,and the average SR loss is 21 (at least for me) )

you just mathematically cannot blame luck after almost 50 games.

Yes, i totally agree.

When such occurrences happen, the best thing to do is to finish the game.
Heave a sigh.
Click “Avoid Player Symm 1-trick” (not necessarily because s/he is 1-tricking but because refuse to co-operate with the team) then click “Exit Game”, go read a book or pet your dog.
Come back later if so inclined and re-queue.

Works for me.

Agreed. They all bought into the hype.

Just hit the Game Play Sabotage button, then.
I mean, the goon literally asked for you to do it.
Humour him/her.

HurtSmash404, you are seriously on the troll roll today, aren’t you?
Guess that you are just lashing out and venting whatever frustration (hurt) you have.

Anyway, for me, i am playing games in the Competitive Mode because i enjoy it, irrespective of a Win or Loss.

You really think dragon strike combo is a thing in Silver and gold? Not to mention I can count the amount of hanzos in my all of my games on 2 hands. I played sombra and Mei last season to climb with a 58% WR. Negative and salty, typical forum mentality

1 Like

Ok I saw the 58 hours on widow with such low accuracy but if you don’t play her much it doesn’t matter.

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don’t need reason, don’t need rhyme
Ain’t nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too
I’m on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody’s gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody’s gonna mess me around
Hey Satan, paid my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey mama, look at me
I’m on my way to the promised land, whoo!
Highway to hell
Highway to hell
Don’t stop me
On the highway to hell
On the highway
Yeah, highway to hell
Highway to hell
Highway to hell
And I’m going down
All the way
Whoa!

You do realize that sr does not matter right? I understand that these numbers can make you feel special because you are better than everyone else. But in fact it really does not matter. Instead of worrying about rank and sr why dont you play to have fun?

Maybe try to duo with a friend? If someone is ruining your gameplay experience why didnt you avoid them? If you really care about these sr points why did you continue to play after getting tilted? Also If you really think about it if the game was “forcing” you to lose from 1600 to 600sr at that point would you consider yourself a smurf? You got into silver for a reason right?

You should be able to get out of bronze with ease since those people down their have no game sense, cant aim, and just maybe they don’t care about sr and are just playing the game because they enjoy it? If you are going to take a break cool beans. I took a 3 month break from it because it turned me into a horrible person in real life. But when I started to play again I decided to play with friends and just erase the whole sr thing out of my mind and play it for what it is…a game!

1 Like

Working as intended, you’re clearly a bronze player that rode a winstreak to silver. If you really belong at silver, you wouldn’t have dropped so much.

I mean to be fair 1600 and 600 are practically the same skill range

电子竞技 菜是原罪 电子竞技 菜是原罪 电子竞技 菜是原罪 电子竞技 菜是原罪

That’s fat shaming! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Its facts. You want to spawn camp you need to choose something little and skinny. Tracer. You cant just go spawncamping on fat roadhogs. Stop calling me racist you are gong to get me forum banned :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t believe what I’m reading right now… this is ridiculous… how dare you? I picked up roadhog as my main for the simple fact that we both have one thing in common which is being a bit over weight… I will not sit here listening to someone fat shame roadbog and hence fat shaming me! I can do whatever a skinny little british/lesbian girl can do and maybe even better! My weight has nothing to do with this! We’re in 2018 and i refuse to listen to this any furthur… this is racisim at it’s finest! Reminds me of the days where black people were only allowed on the back of the bus.

Appologize this instant! Or you’re going to have a huge number of a tad over weight people upset at your remarks… I expect nothing less than a 200 word apology.

Theres nothing wrong with roadhog being fat. However if hes going to be attempting to spawn camp its going to be nothing but failure. Fat characters need to sit down and have a snack. Leave the spawncamping to the faster smaller more agile characters. Sorry not sorry!

hey the best way to avoid facing the same symmetra 1 trick 3 times is this wonderful feature they call “avoid as teammate”

So because your bad at the video game you went to the forums to rant about how garbage the game is? Im confused

No, the game is garbage, I’m pretty good at video games. This game is just not fun. There’s a reason queue times get longer every season and not shorter. There’s a reason there are fewer people watching channels on Twitch this season than last. The reason? People are leaving the game and not coming back. In a world where FPS are popular, Overwatch doesn’t compare to the big guns, i.e. Call of Duty and CS:GO. This game is considered a joke by most professional FPSers and that’s because it’s not really a FPS, but rather a MOBA with FPS elements. I’m not saying it wont be around in ten years, it just wont have the following other FPS games have. I have taken a couple weeks off and do not have any desire to return. Vermintide II is more enjoyable and that’s not even PvP.

1 Like