Does this need to go on Reddit before the Devs take notice?

:thinking: Maybe I should share it there and see.

2 Likes

Maybe start with SymmetraMains, then brigade a bunch of upvotes and comments when you make it.

I am pretty sure they are aware, they just do not care.

2 Likes

really really dont want to be rude but

you are fighting for a golden glove or at least a victory pose that shows her golden gun when the victory pose only shows for like 3 seconds. and the whole lobby is gone before the victory poses even show up…

Do you see my level? I play this game a lot. So cumulatively I would get to see it. Plus, if that’s the case, what’s the point of earning Comp points? Of comp rewards. They earn you gold. And if you can’t show that off how’s that fair?

I just bought my 24th golden weapon last night. That’s a lot of opportunity for me to see my golden glove.

1 Like

i um

ok

It’s something I care about. You don’t have to.

its not that I dont think u understood what I meant buts its ok

No, I understood. You just think it’s irrelevant. I don’t. I like to stay and watch the POTG and see the Victory Poses.

1 Like

I was always pro golden glove, I don’t believe it will break game so why not add it?

2 Likes

You are just saying the whole lobby leaves which is false. You would not know because you left, but I promise you, in 90% of the games I play, the vast majority of people stay for voting. Even if a lot leave right before voting or when it starts, the victory pose phase has basically everyone but ragers still around.

So your entire premise is faulty to begin with. I still believe you can argue that people are not paying attention to victory poses. I rarely do. But that is irrelevant as their point was simply that they care and you do not have to. That is… fact? Just because you disagree with their opinion does not mean they misunderstood you.

Now, if both of us do not understand what you are on about, it is likely on your end. So feel free to clarify.

1 Like

I would know because because I dont leave

Ive noticed the whole losing team leaves and a few from the winning

It’s not for them to see. It’s for me to see.

ok I understand. I just didnt understand why it was a huge topic between symmetra mains

because she’s the only hero in the game since launch without a victory pose or highlight intro with her gold

1 Like

I think you should record your next ten games, just for fun. You might be surprised. Losing teams only dip in games where they were rolled. Keep in mind half the lobby is obviously six, making a majority seven. The victory pose phase procs a few seconds after the match ends. There is just legitimately not enough time to quit unless you are already trying to leave before the screen pops up. And the only people who do that are salty as hell.

that I can understand

guilty as charged :woozy_face:

1 Like

When/if you do, please link it so I can upvote it!

I have but no one seems to care :sob:

1 Like