Does playing vs AI affect career stats?

I like to Training > Practice VS AI every now and then (not training range but match against bots with other players). Does it affect my overal career stats? Healing done is way lower there because of the nature of those matches and I would hate to have it affect my overall career stats negatively.

If you’re looking at “all modes,” then yes, that’s one of the modes.

I really wouldn’t recommend dwelling too much on what some specific statistic buried in a particular filter within your career profile says, though. It’s highly unlikely that anyone else is ever going to look at that.

Edit: Actually it’s impossible that anyone would look at it, because your profile is private.

Really? Man than I won’t play vs AI anymore :frowning: Yes I look at that and I’d like to maintain a high healing per 10 min. Playing these casual matches vs AI will totally offset my efforts :frowning:

I noticed playing VS AI is not in the career profile anymore, do you think that will make a difference?

Hmm, actually yeah, it might be gone now. Browsing through my stats, I don’t think the totals include my old Vs. AI playtime anymore.

So it won’t affect my overall healing p/10min?

For now, but probably not forever. Practice vs. AI being missing from the profile is evidently a bug:

If you look at any specific mode (e.g. Quick Play, Competitive, whatever you care about), though, it of course won’t be reflected there.

1 Like