Does B.O.B get paid

I am serious. Does Ashe pay B.O.B to be her butler? Or is he just a very loyal friend

I think Deadlock members just take and share loot between themselves. Also Bob as its member.

Maybe BOB got paid in oil since Ashe’s family has an oil business and BOB sweats oil. :thinking:

I am sure that whatever his proper due is, that he is generously compensated.

:cowboy_hat_face:

But seriously, even though he doesn’t need food like us, he still would have reasonable need to earn a living as Ashe’s butler/body guard. I also like to think that after all this time, he does look upon her as much more than his employer.

I thought Ashe lived in a rich family while her parents didn’t care about her much, thus leaving B.O.B take care of Ashe.

Money shouldn’t be something they worry about most, but the fun when doing heists.

Extremely unlikely.
My friend had a housekeeper, basically the deal is she had a shelter as long she took care of the house. She didnt get paid. Probably same with BOB.

The wiki says that he was the family butler and practically raised Ashe because her parents didn’t pay much attention to her, so his motivations seem to be that of a very loyal friend/care taker.

1 Like

Omnics’ food is fuel and power.
Omnics have to clean themselves just like humans but in more brutal way. They are made of metal after all.

I bet there are omnics who buy cola as cleaning tool for rust.

But omnics live their lives after all. They even have clothes, they probably live somewhere, they have their own stuff and even business. I think they still need money as much as humans do.

My guess from the little lore we have:

Bob was the family butler, and seems to be of the fully sentient type of omnic which probably means that yes, in some way he got paid.

The really interesting part is that he sided with Ashe against the rest of the family when she left, which would for a butler indicate something significant.

As it stands now, though we don’t really know if he is a full member of the gang, Ashe’s second in command or still function as mainly a butler.
In any event he probably get paid in divided plunder.