Does anyone remember the days?

When there was a coin flip in comp.
I still can’t believe that someone came out with that idea and they approved.

I remember Mei’s ultimate didn’t had cast time and that it could be activated even if Mei was stunned or killed.

I miss this.

I remember and don’t at all miss the days when D.Va couldn’t fire whilst flying and defence maxtrix lasted 2 seconds on a 15 second cooldown. Also Ana nano speed boost.

Oh man.

D.va dying to her own ult.
Junkrat’s bombs could kill him.
D.va’s original DM and armor.
No Limits was the only Quickplay mode, no Arcade.
Arcade having Brawls. (I still miss them.)
Being genuinely thrilled when new events came out like Halloween and Uprising.
Ana absolutely dominating.
Mercy’s original “Heroes Never Die!!” and the great feeling of getting a good rez or your Mercy getting a good rez.
Enemy Mercy’s “Helden Sterben Nicht!” immediately invoking a sense of dread.
The utter heartbreak of rezzing into a teamwipe.
Sombra ARG lol
Not that long ago, but the “oh, COME ON!” moment of being OHK’d by a scatter arrow around the corner. Don’t miss that at all haha

Good pun

I think the word you are looking for is Accidental pun

I remember when being a Mercy player meant being abused every second you didn’t use your ult (well, you still kinda get abused for not resing people but less so), Sombra ARG and freaking out over the live release, the old game mode layout, Pharmercy brawl, giving shields to your teammates as Symm, Beyblade meta and the terrifying speedy nano’d Rein coming at you, spam meta

Edit: also mercy getting potg every match lmao

1 Like

I remember when you could play online games without being banned for cursing or trash talking. Blizzard’s chat policies are way too overbearing and the report system for abusive chat is broken and abused heavily. If someone bothers you, mute them, block them, or avoid them as a team member and move on. It’s really that simple.

I have to admit, the simpler times before comp were more peaceful\less toxic. But i’m not sure it’s the tinted rose glasses effect.

1 Like

I always thought it was funny when she tried to get away from it and you put back into the blast radius with a boop or something :joy:

1 Like

Self Destruct without knowing I could launch it and dying. I loved it though :joy:

1 Like

I have to say at the time it probably was crazy, but looking back when you nano boosted rein, it was kinda of funny just seeing him run at you with a speed boost, hammer in tow, and all you can say to yourself is “oh f**k, we’re screwed.” Oh those were the days. It was one of those things that was broken it was hilarious. Still miss is tho.

Except for the 6 Torb/Bastion/Symmetr strategies.

Don’t forget 6 Tracer, DVa, and Junkrat XD

Because it had full damage per shot.
Also Beyblade.

The hook will break on you.

1 Like

Remember when hog was playable and wasn’t trash? Pepperidge farm remembers…

i remember when my hook didnt break due to lag and my shots actually killed and didnt require a set presets to occur to make that one shot happen while a man that can one shot every five seconds got released on the same month.

Basically this

I remember stacking 6 Sym’s in no-limits and placing down all those shield generators