Does a "Different kind of Busy" mean silence?

The same thing happened to Bren and Sideshow btw.

Basically Blizzard is doing the smart thing, as much as I hate it. They are staying silent because if you have nothing nice to say it’s better not to say anything at all.

Their progress is obviously lack luster and OW 2 is delayed beyond reason for what looked to be a DLC?expansion quality game and not a full blown sequel. What little info we have seems to point they are still working on hero design and balance to fit the 5v5 system. Never mind new heros or the PVE stuff.

If they talk and it turns out to not be true Blizzard will be attacked as another lying company like Fallout 76, Anthem, Cyberpunk etc. So as sad as it is to say it’s better to just not say anything if they have no good news to share.

And the communication we got today was more empty words. The only thing that is going to do anything for anyone at this point is actual action and letting us play OW2.

lol that thread title made me laugh, community pursuit of competitiveness lmao.

Lol we should be allowed to cast these meetings were they come up with these titles without batting a eye.

so your not a 40 yr old dude crushing on dva

1 Like

I’m 15 :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

If no new information has come up in the last 2 weeks, please read the statement above again

4 Likes

This is true. They are just so swamped that they forgot we were waiting.

Well, we have information… but we can’t share information because it will hurt people who made such information

New tank tease plz. Or just an existing hero redesign. Or just half a piece of concept art for one.

I get that nobody wants expectations and speculations to run unrealistically wild (this very thread is a great example, where some dude is being salty because he took a vague CM comment and ran with it), and that it’s hard to predict when the devs can deliver, but christ on a bike, Mr. marketing guy, it shouldn’t be that hard to throw some bone for us.
If for no other reason, then to have something else to look at on this forums than this kind of whining.

Yup, it means silence + no new content + less skins in the events.

exc cup and the empowerment cup it seems, neither of which is related to the game content so it makes sense for the “different kind of busy”.

This was ran by the community. Not blizzard.

I am pretty sure that there is way more than just “hey we are making a cup, are you ok with that?”

i mean to be fair, at this point, who isn’t?

(…okay, me. I’m playing through the halo MCC)

yeah they’re busy. busy doing what you might ask? they’re busy being on vacation in the bahamas.

no jokes tho. wtf is going on blizzard

Why on earth were you people expecting community managers to announce content release dates?

That’s not their job. No wonder they don’t post here any more. Anything they say gets twisted into a promise they never made and then people get angry when the non-promise isn’t kept.

She promised…

4 Likes

Ouch that one hurts…

we are technically getting information about information because now we know “ITS COMING SOON” HOORAY!!!