Do you think Moira will get a skin this hallowen?

I didn’t realize I wanted that till just now. Does it come with a bulge as well?

Might as well get Ludo for Roadhog as well. Didymus for Hammond riding in the sewer cleaner ball.

Yes
(15 characters required)

She’s getting a Masquerade skin.

1 Like

Is it confirmed ???

She neeeeeeds to have either like a ghost skin, or the bride skin, I am honestly hoping for a ghost skin for her. But really, she just needs a halloween legendary skin. I don’t honestly care if there are other characters who maybe haven’t gotten a skin in a while, Moira is literally the perfect character to get a halloween skin.

2 Likes

Moira’s Legendary was from April 2018.

2 Likes

The names of the skins were already spoiled, considering there is a skin called Phantom I doubt that’s anyone but Sombra.

:clap: YAS :clap: QUEEN :clap:

I’d die.

6 Likes

I hope not, shes a worthless character that doesnt belong in the game.

“Weeeee I got killed by x hero so he/she doesn’t belong in the game”

Edit : Moira does belong in the game and she is needed for bring in new strategies and also she is an help to a class in this game that right now is struggling ,tanks

3 Likes

Goblin King and the voice line “And baby says…” just for players like this.

2 Likes

give her EVERYTHING

mad scientist moira
bride moira
dark mage moira

REAPER MOVE OVER WE FOUND A NEW HALLOWEEN QUEEN

3 Likes

Reaper is the king and Moira is the queen.
Perfect duo of the darkness

2 Likes

and it matches the lore YEEET

2 Likes

I didn’t know the skin was called Phantom. Moira’s skin is most likely called “Phantom of the Opera”.

I’d be both surprised and disappointed if Moira didn’t get a new skin from the Halloween event.

Yeah, judging from the icons that were spoiled Moira is getting the Phantom skin, I guess technically she is a character who disappears as well. Sad really, Bride of Frankenstein should have been Moira 100%, Sombra makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Phantom fits Moira’s personality and kit way more to be honest. Moira loves masquerades, we know this as a fact as I feel her being bride was way in left field.

Phantoms teleport mysteriously, brides don’t…Phantoms are ghost like and Moira always was.

1 Like

sombra got that one.

I’m fine with Moira getting the Phantom skin, I am not fine with Sombra getting the Bride skin because of the two it fits Moira’s “mad scientist” flavor more than it does Sombra’s “hacker” flavor - it’s just that Phantom makes sense for either character while Bride makes no sense for Sombra.

It’s clearly a bad dev decision on designating who gets which skin, one of those Ryan Johnson’s Last Jedi subvert your expectations bad dev decisions and I’m pretty sure I’m not alone on that.