Do you guys remember this Genji skin?

Do you guys remember that Genji skin from 2017 Halloween event comic? People called it Genji Swordsman. Still waiting for them to release it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you give me a link or something, I want to see it.

just search for genji swordsman

That looks cool, definitely would buy it.

Oh yeah, another good example of dissapointment :frowning:

6 Likes

It doesnt match his silhouette, so its unlikely to ever be made into a skin.

3 Likes

Reaper’s & 76’s Legendary Edition skins basically swap their silhouettes, so I don’t think it’s completely out of the question.

1 Like

Kabuki Hanzo doesn’t match his silhouette, either, but it still made it in-game.

…tbh I’d like to see it just as a counterpart to Kabuki Hanzo. Also because Genji needs a Halloween skin, and since he is…well, what he is, it limits his options a lot.

“My Halloween costume? Cyborg ninja.”

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it so much a skin as it’s more of comic artwork. It might pan out into something… it may not. Although I wish we’d get some freaking lore; considering the last thing we got was a poorly written creative writing essay/fanfic… by the lore master himself.

that swordsman skin would be nice.

I had an idea for a genji skin that I liked.
mummy genji for 2019 Halloween terror.

1 Like

They gave reaper a wide brimmed sombrero hat and it’s a white suit rather than a black suit.

Several Hanzo Skins give him hats that change his silhouette.

Really I don’t recognise heroes by their silhouette. I recognise them far more by their movement and their overall stance. Audio cues also hugely help.

1 Like

Neither do any of the other Genji skins…
https://imgur.com/a/mfY3rm9

His Sparrow/Young Genji skins especially.

All they’d have to do is have the hat fall back like a hood, tied around his neck.

2 Likes