Do you even read these?

I have posted the same bug report since the beginning of last season almost every day until the end of the season. It is extremely disheartening to be ignored so consistently. I refuse to believe not a single mod on these forums saw my bug report and I wasn’t just ignored. How do I get someone’s attention? I don’t want to spam the same report 10x an hour just to get a response. A bug ruined my competitive season last season and you refuse to do anything about it. Please tell me how to actually get someone’s attention who can help me. I made a support ticket but the game master told me they couldn’t help me with my specific issue and suggested I continue to post my bug on these forums. This was months ago at the beginning of last season and I have yet to get a single answer.

11 Likes

Oh man, this must be really frustrating :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

it really is. I kept getting responses to my bug reports from other people saying they had similar experiences and were also ignored. That’s why I don’t want to give up. I want to get in contact with someone because clearly they’ve been ignoring the numerous bug reports they’ve gotten over this issue.

1 Like

I’ve had a similar issue with my bug report… and you can’t bump them anymore unless someone else comments first…

I’m losing faith in these mods. They don’t seem to actually care about issues until there’s a big group of people complaining.

2 Likes

Idk, maybe they don’t have enough people to answer all the questions? Or, there are too many problems with the game.
In any way it is frustrating though.

actually they also ignore discussion even though it’s a Big topic aswell if they can’t see to replicate the problem

OW and Blizzards severe lack of acknowledgement or assistance is incredibly frustrating.

Myself and good amount of others have been treated the same but with a different problem.
They’ve been ignoring it since around December IIRC. The trouble is though, the particular bug effecting us still to this day.
Was around for 2 years if not more!
Still showed absolutely zero signs of any help from the ‘higher ups’.

Frankly, their treatment of their player base is disgusting.

Ahriman, I am sorry for your case not being handled by Blizzard for that long, I think your topic is not that active to bring attention.

Talking about this topic and “meegal” himself, he keeps creating the same topics over and over again with the same information which is against the rules at first. His problem is not a bug, he is just upset of his placement matches and thinks that the whole ranking system is unfair / bugged. Even if forum Mods would answer it, there is nothing they can explain because only Devs know how the whole system works.

Meegal, stop creating the same topics, if you really want someone to answer - keep one of them active instead.

Sorry, but I honestly don’t think so. To date, the documented topic for the new forum boards is approaching 1k views.
We just don’t have many comments because the only ones who have commented are those that have actually tried showing some consistency in sharing their experience with the same issue.
There are many, literally hundreds if not more cases that I’ve either seen, glanced or been made aware of.

I’ve also tried Reddit, creating new topics in reference and doing more by creating as many appropriate chain links as possible.

It’s just bullsh!t and is extremely tiring that things are the way they are at the moment because OW or Blizzard hasn’t done anything except have their shoddy policy ‘game masters’ refer numerous people to the Bug Report Board.

A game master told me to keep posting my issue on the forums. I’m not trying to break any rules i’m just doing what I was told to do. I agree with the other person the game masters don’t help at all they just tell people to come here and get ignored by mods here instead of get ignored by the game masters.

1 Like

Yeah, I was incredibly upset to find no live chat or phone support options when looking for a fix to my issue. I remember being able to easily reach Blizzard by phone over a decade ago dealing with WoW, and I can’t imagine they have less money/fewer support resources now than back then.

The Live Chat and Phone Callback options were unavailable because they’ve put it in some kind of maintenance mode. It’s working just fine now.

I am sure he meant to keep your problem updated in one post, not spamming it every day. Let’s be real, you are upset of the rank system and thinks that it’s bugged, what kind of answer you are looking to hear?

1 Like

who is this mouzer guy that keeps undermining all the bug report posts like he’s a gm or something? who are you to say that meegal is just upset at the ranking system? he is posting this because he has a bug to report. and you cannot bump your own post so your argument is dumb.

It’s a resourcing issue, Blizzard isn’t staffed to respond to every bug problem.

i’m looking to hear “you’re right this was a mistake and we’ll fix it now.” Of course i’m upset about a bugged and flawed system who wouldn’t be?

I am a part of this forums just like anyone else, we are free to discuss things here, this is what forum made for, you don’t have to be a Game Master to get involved in topics.

I am saying that because we’ve had a discussion with him before in other threads, there is no actual data which he can provide to confirm that it’s a bug. The whole ranking is a complicated system which in my experience works great.

I don’t have anything against him for posting a possible bug, all I am saying is that he is spamming the “Bug Report” forum with his posts on daily bases which is against the rules. All I ever asked for is to keep one topic alive instead of duplicating it multiple times to bring attention. I am not sure what you’ve meant with your last sentence.

I understand your position on that, but to confirm that the whole ranking system is bugged you need to gather lots of data from multiple players and multiple seasons, you can’t just say “Hey I didn’t get as much SR as I wanted, it should be a bug”. I gave you my answer regarding this situation in one of your topics and yes, I would be upset about a poor-coded ranking system if it would actually be bugged. Once again, if they don’t answer you for that long, maybe it’s time to change something? (provide more data, create one thread with all information you have about the problem and let other people contribute to it). I am not your enemy, we are here to help each other and make the game better.

Still not much of an excuse for things to go without help for a couple of months or even year +.

Not really, new topic. It’s not a bump hidden behind some background forum levelling system privilege.
Things go unnoticed, ignored and the only thing to do in order to keep trying to get help. Is simply make a new topic.

One thing I hate about this flawed system, makes things harder to get help when you need it.

He is posting new threads that contain the same information over and over again regarding the same topic. You can see how many threads he created in his profile.

Someday you’ll realize that by creating a new thread, other threads by other forum members go down and get unnoticed. Imagine if everyone will start posting the same thread every single day just because they didn’t get an answer, the forum will be ruined.

This is why rules exist, it seems flawed because other forum members resist keeping everything under those rules. By spamming multiple threads about the same topic you only make it harder for staff to reach someone’s problem.

Your main topic about items is impressive, but it needs more attention from other users in the first place. You’ve mentioned a lot of views on it, but it needs to be active, people should talk about this situation in order to bring Blizzard’s attention.

1 Like