Do you believe the forum mods are abusing their power?

with all the threads being deleted, in regards to “devs dont listen”. and “revert mercy\hog” threads.

Do you believe that threads about expressing concerns over the devs not listening to the player base, or the communities impression on balance changes is within the powers of a mod or is it an abuse of power?

if there was a way to make a poll i would have, but that seems to be only a mods privilege as Jeff Kaplan can do it, i havent seen anyone else do a poll on the forums.

5 Likes

Technically. The stuff the delete, well, most of it, is against the CoC. However, most of that should never be against the CoC in the first place. Beyond that, they splurge a bit.

5 Likes

If you’re not trying to get banned, you’re doing an excellent job of pretending to.

7 Likes

For context, the thread about him complaining got removed, as he said “fing trash” in a game and got a week mute.

Oh the irony…

9 Likes

If it’s not being productive, it gets removed. Simple as that.

1 Like

As the Forum Guidelines state, there’s always a reason behind our moderators’ decisions. It’s up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.

I’m locking this thread.

6 Likes