Do people actually want Bastion viable?

One change is to let him use a smaller version of tankmode either for burst damage (lowest damage potential of all modes if it does 120 per shot) but it allows 24/7 rocket jumps so it’s a bit of both.

2 Likes

Just because you’ve given up doesn’t mea-you know what I’ve said this so many times I’m sure you can fill the rest in.

self heal has a delay before you start healing and people peak faster than you can heal almost anything back.

1 Like

Right here, I was sleeping up until now.

His position is always compromised right now though. It doesn’t matter where you are a Hanzo will find you and peak you from 10 meters with no risk to himself.

What ya think about that ? I’m pretty happy with it, tbh

Or people could finally understand his entire character and kit is supposed to revolve around sentrymode? That was his entire point this entire time and people keep trying to make it into something disposable like helix rockets.

He has a negative winrate in bronze and silver so that is straight up misinformation.

1 Like

Right now, I think that Bastion is a XCOM recruit : spray so wide they often miss, even at close range, and is easily prone to panic.
Only difference being that even when flanking, Bastion can’t do criticals.

You’re right, Bastion mains would riot. You’re asking to reduce his damage and increase his spread even more.

He has negative winrate in bronze silver and GM and his pickrate only goes above 1% in bronze and silver and his pickrate is under 0.1% in GM so that sounds like the exact opposite of viable.

And his winrate is the same as everyone else (negative) so it doesn’t make “he’s OP in bronze” any more true that it already is (it isn’t, which is the point.)

No, I’m asking to give him his reliable damage back and reward good aim, but at the same time give him more overall damage over a wider area.

Edit: Imagine it like this (!example!). In a little radius 30% of his shots land 100%. In a wide radius the rest (70%) of the bullets will land.

It was underpowered when he had it before but it wasn’t sentry’s fault, it was how much healing and recon sucked. It’s amazing how bad people’s memories are about previous iterations.

Please no, his damage needs to stop getting screwed.

1 Like

You’re trying to turn it into an ability, not a mode and that breaks his whole character and point.

Pick flankers or use grav+dragon or push using barriers and have your dps focus him or just be as annoying as possible and peak him as Widow and or Hanzo.

Reaper is dead If he gets close to a bastion who can aim.

Tracer is good at anoying him, but with the current meta of brig, that should not be a problem.
Same with genji.

Doomfist is easy to shoot. If you can take him down as soldier, bastion should’t have any problems.

Widow can be anoying, but she should not be a problem.

Terranguard just bursting through the entire thing replying to EVERY post.

1 Like

No. I’ve tried it. Done testing n’ stuff. You cannot out damage a reaper point blank.

1 Like