Do overwartch member's get paid?

I’d image there would be full time jobs with normal wages available within the company. Would higher levelled people such as Tracer get paid for fighting by Overwatch, or would the government’s or councils pay them for protecting the city? If so, they should earn big bucks

During the Omnic Crisis? Sure. They were made by the UN Government so i guess their payment was the same as how FBI and CIA gets paid.

Besides that there were heroes like Tracer who served in the Air Force, Torbjörn who was a weapons expert, Liao who was an assistant in Omnica Corp so they’ve all had other jobs where they’ve got paid too.

2 Likes

I think that Overwatch is generally supposed to be like a version of the UN Peacekeepers with super powers. So I guess they would get paid like the members of any other UN institution.

FBI is a standard government pay scale. Very low pay for the amount of poo they shovel.

1 Like

Overwatch is “officially” disbanded meaning whatever money they have is from saving or a different job. Obviously most of them probably receive a retired military pension since most of them came from some kind of military service.

Talon members almost certainly get paid based off of doomfist’s suit in the animation with ramattra.