Dmon is cool and she should become a hero

I really need to make a central thread soon to keep track of everything… there’s so much :sob:

It’d probably be useful to make a MEKA concept thread aye :slight_smile:

Have a list of anyone’s concepts for each hero, so people can look at them all together & pick the ones/bits they like/dislike :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d eventually want more Mekas.

But my issue is there are many countries without representatives, and OW double-dipped quite a lot already (tbh they shouldn’t have double-dipped at all after the Hanzo/Genji thing since they were 1 character that was split into 2). So maybe a few years from now, sure, bring out another MEKA star using a different functioning mech. But for now… How about we get Canadian, Italian, Greek, Caribbean, etc. Heroes first?

I would also like a black woman Hero. Yes we have very diverse representation (none of that “lol 1 black guy and a buncha white dudes” nonsense like TF2), but… No black woman yet? The best we have is a side-character named Efi - and she’s brilliant. But as far as in-game usage goes, no black ladies. 20+ other types of people, some sentient robots, and even 2 animals, but no black woman.

1 Like

Very agrees on MEKA. There are plenty of existing & far more developed characters from the lore that need addressing first as well! :smiley:

On the black woman issue; I feel that Blizzard may or at least feel they have to make a character that can actually address the issues relevant to black women properly when introducing such & so may be really taking their time to do so in the right way. This is wishful thinking of course. xD

Yeah I think I might do that if people keep making threads on them. It just makes it so much easier to reference people to certain ones that way lol

1 Like

Totally :slight_smile: then it can be fair too, just showcase all the ideas, nothing is concrete but it can lead to proving they have genuine potential :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dmon is lovely and she should become my mother.

1 Like

Yeah I went back and bookmarked. I got 15 threads to put in it. :sweat_smile: I’ll think about setting up tonight

1 Like

You’ve found 15 MEKA hero concept kits?!

Oh god no lol there’s 5 of those but 15 General meka discussions right now :joy:

1 Like

When will Balderich be added as a new hero?

They could even give him a Reinhardt skin as tribute to Rein’s Balderich skin

Oh… come here my child.

Oh… this is getting weird

2 Likes

Lmao I had too xD they were asking for it…

1 Like

closes thread We dont need to see this anymore

1 Like

Noooo! I’m sorry!! :sob:

1 Like

Alright Alright just keep things pg

Maybe just make one on the hero concepts then, make your life easier :slight_smile:

Another girl wearing a thicc suit like D.va/Asuka? with a serious look? fkng yes.

10000000000000000000% approves.

1 Like

Actually, Moira was hinted several times.

One with Sombra and Reaper with their interaction on Oasis where Reaper mentions visiting an “old friend” (Moira)

Oasis being a science lab for a spawn room and papers on the desk about Reaper’s condition.

As well as in the “Masquerade” comic showing her in a panel.

Even though they aren’t “huge” hints, like showing off the hero physically, they were, however, there. I’d say Orisa was definitely pretty much out of the blue, since it hinted at Efi and we weren’t sure her connection to it all.