Discord unuseable only during match

Currently having an issue with Discord voice ONLY during matches. I use Push To Talk, have used discord for quite a few years and only after I re installed windows on a new hard drive am I having these issues.
A better description of the issue would be me and 3 or 4 people will be in our normal discord voice channel, be talking like normal, having 0 issues with lagging, breaking up, choppiness etc.
But the second that I choose my character and I am at the point where I can start moving my character around, if anyone but myself starts to talk it comes through extremely choppy, if at all. And when I hold down my push to talk button, normally you hear a confirmation sound when you press the button. That sound is extremely delayed for me and my friends in the channel either cant hear me at all, or I will sound either robotic or distorted and choppy.
Voice communication IN OVERWATCH works just fine, I have a key mapped to a seperate button for Overwatch voice chat, I can hear my friends fine and they can hear me fine. It is just discord that is having problems.

I play quite a few other games, and the only games that seem to do it are strangely enough games on the Bnet client. For example since i’ve installed windows on this new hard drive, i’ve logged 80 hours on monster hunter world and not a single issue with voice communication in discord while im playing.
Any help would be appreciated, before I re installed windows I had no issues, so it must be some strange widows setting, or a priority setting within windows would be my theory, but I havent been able to solve the issues so I may be incorrect =]

I know that this is an old post, but I’m having the same problem. Did you solve it?