Disconnected during ranked game

This happened a few nights ago and shrugged it off, now this shi happened again. Not my side, it’s on the server. Yet I’m getting the penalty… and pissed.

3 Likes

its the same for me, pls do something

1 Like

Yea this is the third time it happend in the past 5 days, and im getting ******* penalized for your mistakes, i was legit winning a match easily and it kicked me as soon as I was gonna win, and now i come back with a penalty, and if this keeps going on, then ima get penalized for leaving so much even tho i never leave games. Its so annoying

2 Likes

Same here… it was my first disconnect of the season and I got a severe sr penalty. Got penalized when it was completely not at my fault. Also never got the option to rejoin and the game is wiped from my replays. I noticed a lot of disconnects too so it seems to happen to many people

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.