Disconnected and cannot join back

I just got into a competitive game and got disconnected for no reason (my internet was not dropped). Then I cannot join back the comp while I can actually join other games e.g. quick play, arcade and even another competitive game…

This is really stupid and I trust i got reported by everyone for.

3 Likes

I’ve seen so many people complain about this as it has happened to me as well. Absolutely stupid and I kinda don’t wanna play comp now because of it.

2 Likes

This just happened to me. It’s not even registered as my last game now. It’s completely off the record and my buddy was in the match and got a loss because of it. I don’t want to say I am the pillar of their gameplay, but I’m also not a liar. :joy:

Pretty annoying to be booted from game though. I hope this gets fixed soon as I’d like to not be the cause or see someone else booted and being the cause of a win or loss for myself or others.

1 Like

This happened to me too a few minutes ago. Hopefully they notice it and fix this soon. :frowning:

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban.