Disconnect, but only from PvE seasonal events

Couldn’t find anything about this online, but I only disconnect from seasonal PvE events such as Junkenstein’s Revenge. It happens every time for about 10 seconds, but as I often play a healer, that’s a rough 10 seconds to be out of combat. Makes it hard for the more battle-intensive fights. Never happens for QP, Comp or other arcade events such as DM and CTF. This never happened a year ago, but definitely happened for the Archives event this year.

I also weirdly disconnect from voice chat after like 5 minutes in any mode, but maybe I should make a separate post for that …

Are you getting a red error of a cord disconnecting? (Trying to see if we have a related issue)

Yep same problem here (red connection error left side). Boots me out of the mode, and says I can’t join a game because one is in progress. Then about 10sec later it autojoins me back into the game like nothing happened. I can still chat with my team while I’m kicked out and they can reply back.

I’ve played enough times now that I know the exact time I’m going to get DC’d it’s like on a regular interval.

I’ve tried several different possible solutions from googling around for answers and I’m about to try my last resort of re-installing the game outright.

Do you have a Netgear router?