Disconnect attack/hack during ranked game

Hello Community,

I was disconnected from the game two times literally just before the end of the game during Overtime (@gamemaster, for that please look at my game logs that ended on 05.01.2024 at 15:30). Since I play Tank, this kind of thing has a high chance of costing the game immediately.

It seems to be some kind of attack or hack that disconnects me as a user, and it caused me to lose the game two times. These games would have been possible wins…

Is Anyone else experiencing this?

The fact that I got disconnected in “overtime” points in my humble opinion more towards it being some kind of attack/hack by an opponent than coincidence.

I expect investigation for this, as it is a very unpleasant game experience.

1 Like

This also happened to me yesterday. Only once tho. I suspected some kind of hack thing cause we were seconds from losing and the server suddenly crashed

they kicked us out instantly as the game started, whole group disconnect receive leaver penalty. this needs an emergency patch

This just happened to me today I got disconnected from my rank game joined back finished and then was hit with an 8hr suspension?!

nm83jr replay code everyone gets kicked on both side at the same time, now i have priority queue so it didnt count as leaving?

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: False Suspension And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.