Disconnect all the time

I am getting disconnected all the time. In competitive, last 6 games, 4 disconnects, two prevented from getting me back to the game. Poor service.

Same here, it keeps happening to me on Xbox one

Same here, lost 200 SR due to constant crashings. I rarely encoutner crashes in R6, PUBG and CSGO, it happens only while im playing Overwatch.

Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in red text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet or from other games or services. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: