Disconect on new computer only?

Nothing has changed but the computer, but i keep getting the orange symbols and disconnecting, which never happened to me before. Ive done everything on here drivereasy.cm/knowledge/overwatch-keep-disconnecting-solved/#f9 (why is there a link option if u cant put links in these?) but none of it worked??? The router is the same, the wifi connector is the same, if anything the computer is an upgrade from my last one. What could be the issue?? I have my battle net looking glass if that helps??

Some sort of network optimization software could be the difference. You could reach out to the manufacturer and inquire about that type of software.

Hey SnarfShark,

Have you tried connecting to both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi networks to test if the disconnections happen on both (as long as your router supports both)?

Like Nicole mentioned, does the new PC have any software that tries to “improve” the gaming connection? Killer Control Center or ASUS ROG Gamefirst come to mind, so check to see if either of those are installed.

i have neither installed

Hey again,

I’d recommend submitting a ticket if you’re still having issues so we can get your DXDIAG and MSINFO files.

Please include a WinMTR attached to the ticket as well.