Disappointment!

But it wasn’t specified to be year limited. The time limit was just during all-stars.
Well, all-stars is back, and they aren’t there, so people are confused as to why it doesn’t work like any other recurring event.

2 Likes

:rolleyes:

1 Like

I am disappointed as well, but Blizzard has prepared me well for disappointment with lootboxes.

1 Like

Can I whine about Pink Mercy skin?

Not the same thing but you can. :smiley:

Because OWL isn’t OW. It is a separate entity. No other esports events bring back last year’s dated content, you can’t get jerseys for players that only played last year. Why expect OWL to be different. They were marketed as OWL All Stars 2018 content, so yes they were.

5 Likes

I want the fusion to go back to primarily orange jerseys again. So my gear isnt all off.

I also want return of the old (much better quality) jerseys.

But, unfortunately old items dont always find their way back in sporting until sales are down and “throw backs” come out to boost sales.

:frowning: full eagle true kelly green helmets, for example

You could buy them only for 2 weeks too ? :smiley:

However long the sale was, yeah, but that was still that time period last year for that event only

1 Like

There is a huge difference tho…

How? A one weekend event has limited skins to go with said event, they can’t be bought after said event. That is pretty standard.

1 Like

You can only get year specific nfl nhl baseball allstars gear in that year, during that event.

Makes perfect sense this wouldn’t be any different.

If it does play out differently, and they bring back the legacy items, good on blizz for sure though, and i hope you guys can get your desired atlantic tracer skin. (boo pacific! :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

It seems like you don’t want to understand. :smiley:

Read again what I said. ^^

It’s more like I just don’t understand what is hard to grasp about something only being available while the event is happening, but ok.

2 Likes

I will use simple words, items/skins for an event =/= only available during that event.

Ok, that’s not how any sporting event gear,be it physical or digital, works dude

2 Likes

Seriously. The more things in this game that I can’t collect, the less interested I am in continuing.

5 Likes

Blizzard dosn’t do that tho, so…

All Star Genji and Tracer aren’t purchasable, so apparently they do :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, absolutely, August last year life was just nuts for me. :sweat_smile: I’m certainly not blaming anyone, and I’ll survive without this skin and so will my love for the game, the skin was a very effective teaser for me to also get interested in the league, and that interest is gone if it’s just going to be an eternal ‘can-never-get’ and that’s a letdown. I’ll not get less invested in the game than I was but it’s sad they ruined their own chance to get me more invested, y’know?

I understand completely, I know how these things work, but I had to try what I could. :smile: That’s great though, I much appreciate you adding it to that directory, thanks a lot on behalf of all us disappointed ones! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s my first time on these forums, I’m so glad to see there’s excellent community service.

3 Likes