Disappointment!

Those dates are for the very first Nexus promotion.
https://blizzcon.com/en-gb/news/20327397/team-up-to-conquer-the-nexus-challenge
Nowhere on that page does it say limited, unique, or exclusive.

Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Nexus Challenge started April 25, 2017. Jeff’s comment was made April 25, 2017.

Hey, Jåsz, look at the dates and articles.

Again, don’t see the point of the argument.

• Skins not marked as “legacy”
  • People asking Blizzard to at least comment on the issue and get silence

Those the things that matter. Nothing else, really.

I can’t tell if your being sarcastic, lol :slight_smile:
So yes, while it’s the boards job to maximize shareholder wealth, adding a few bucks to the bottom line isnt always the optimal route. If you aren’t being sarcastic then I’d agree in that at such a small revenue figure strategy is more valuable than dollars and nothing moves the needle more than exclusivity.

Ironically all this hubub over last year’s skins not coming back has played right into blizz’s hands. You can guarantee everyone that’s aware of the situation and cares about skins will buy this year’s, likely even spending real money to get them.

1 Like

You know what would be a good move in this case? To let this 2 week event go past, so that people who fear for exclusivity buy new ones and then release old one at anniversary event. For 2 days. A weekend. Yes, exclusivity thing will fade a bit, but by the time next year they release 3rd ones game will be almost 4 years old. Player base is shrinking anyway. So whoever will think about buying those by then are most likely loyal fans that would’ve bought it anyway - exclusive or not…
But this is offtopic.

You said it, nothing else, so I will just quote it.

Limited event, in the 1st page (didn’t read the others, I don’t need to, because the 1st is enough), like All-Star skins, but they added them later (and we saw a lot of people crying because of that, because they were not special snowflakes anymore).

I did, and you’re wrong again.

limited event =/= limited items

Those 2 don’t read the same, but I can really see you trying to stretch there. It’s good for muscles and joints, keep it up.

No, because even if they are limited, idc about Lucio or Mercy, but I cared about Genji and Blizzard didn’t let me purchase that skin. :smiley:

may return in overwatch 2 as base legendaries

agreed, quoted for truth.

1 Like

Captain America : “I can do this all day”.

And so can I, but there is more interesting bait at this point. Good luck, dude.

Nothing to add, you have contradicted yourself.

It’s been 2 days. I know the skins aren’t coming back, there is no point in trying to show you otherwise at this point, I’m just moving on.

4 Likes

I’m with this post i really am disappointed these skins aren’t coming back I truly wanted them and was looking forward to them

In actual sports you can still buy old all star jerseys

Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums, so we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal and users found to be inciting boycotts will risk forum account suspension.

Hmm. So they do, not that it matters. Dated skins, that are event dated in their names [ 2018 All-Star Pacific/Atlantic Genji/Tracer] haven’t come back previously, still don’t know why OP thought they would now.

Oh, I was definitely not meaning to be sarcastic, I agree with you completely! :smiley: There’s a whole bunch of sponsorship deals involved in the League that matter far more than skin sales, the whole point of these two skins in generating hype for the League, not to make money in sales.

Though I don’t agree with this, yes there are people who will frantically buy this year’s skins knowing they aren’t coming back, but there are also lots of people who lose interest in something if they can’t “collect them all”.

Me included, I was about to throw Blizzard money and I’m probably never gonna buy a single League skin now. :woman_shrugging:

Indeed disappointed to learn the last year’s skins haven’t returned for purchase. Apparently the Tracer skin has it’s own sounds affects? How’d I miss that selling point? I think if enough people say something they will make a return.

Apparently, they are set to never come back, confirmed by customer support.

I can see here that you’ve queried regarding the All Stars skins for Overwatch from 2018. These skins for Tracer and Genji were exclusive for that year, and there are presently no plans to bring these back for future seasons. This is why they are not available this year.