Disable collision entirely?

Hi, I’m studying game design and have to create a 3D landscape for my college. Currently I’m looking at different games and how they have created their environment. I really wanna see how they have created the backgrounds of overwatch, if they used meshes or billboards etc. Is there a way to disable collision entirely so I can fly freely around in spectator mode?

I tried to remove movement collision for player but it doesn’t seem to do anything… maybe it does not work with spectator.

As far as I know, spectator mode is not supported by workshop. You can enter the game and teleport through the map’s barriers with some simple code. Just make sure you pick a hero that can fly or make your own flying/hovering code, otherwise you will hit the kill floor.

ah okay, quite a bummer but yes it works with Pharah and gravity reduced to 10 or 20%. It’s quite interesting. They don’t even use billboards, just transparent planes for trees and all 3 maps in control are in a single level, instead of having 3 seperated maps.

2 Likes