Director’s Take - Lifeweaver’s Growth and Balance

Director’s Take - Lifeweaver’s Growth and Balance

Game Director Aaron Keller is back with another update about Lifeweaver and how he is growing into the Overwatch 2 metagame

View Full Article

10 Likes

the only change i disagree with is removing parting gift, just make it so it’s teammate only. It’s really helpful for ult charge

28 Likes

Well this should be interesting. Weaver has a bunch of changes coming. This might give a bit of detail.

Edit: And Weaver’s clunky controls are the product of not seeing the forest because of all the trees in the way. He started as a pure healer, but as his kit evolved, they didn’t adjust the control scheme because they were used to the handicap. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

ctrl + f, no Brig, no read

4 Likes

“Early in development, his weapon was a lot less effective than it is today, but steadily over time, it was tweaked in a number of ways that ultimately led to the Thorn Volley that you see today.”
I’m sorry? :skull:

19 Likes

PvE news within 9 days?

8 Likes

Thanks for this very interesting update

1 Like

There was a lot of conversation about his abilities, his background, and let’s be honest here, his… hotness.

Just started reading and I almost turned off my MacBook Pro reading this :skull:

7 Likes

Speaking of which when are we getting a MacBook port or Apple Play port?

:sob: :+1:

3 Likes

No one cares, fix matchmaking.

7 Likes

I care, thanks.

21 Likes

Then maybe don’t go into a thread of a topic that you aren’t interested in and claim that no one cares just cause you don’t care :slight_smile:

25 Likes

When Apple embraces Vulkan, so probably never

Heck well I mean Asahi Linux is probably going to get Vulkan support and we can use that on a Mac…

:nerd_face:

Cool, didn’t ask though.

4 Likes

Cool. So we’re good then.

1 Like

Growing, more like wilting

Like the changes i would just like 2 things make his ammo infinite it woyld be nice to always have healing given its only 50hps if always healing aswell i think adding a confirm to pull like ana and echo have would be nice had to many pull i messed up someone accidentally because they happened to be in between when i pushed pull switching the target last second

If Resident Evil and NMS can come to Mac, it’s at least not a 0% chance

1 Like

I wish they addressed the concerns about the size of his model and hitbox aswell,however I’m so happy to see them respond to feedback so quick.

2 Likes