Didnt Recive my Competitive Titles

When i started up Season 5 i was informed of 2 titles i would receive, my Master Open Challenger and Master Challenger . One for role queue and one for open queue . But i only recived the open quen one ( Master Open Challenger ) the role queue one is still locked .

8 Likes

Same issue, title achievement unlocked but actual title is locked, can’t be equipped. Actually, all titles are locked (including no title?). Annoying…

4 Likes

Same here, all titles are locked.

3 Likes

same here no comp titles are unlocked for me either even though it had said there was one I got

3 Likes

Same didnt get my but they also forced a player title to be on. i didnt want any title under my name now i cant change it off. idk why but this bothers me having one on.

3 Likes

same issue here it appeared to be unlocked but its locked

3 Likes

Same here, all competitive titles are locked.

2 Likes

Can confirm all titles are locked?

1 Like

I have the competitive platinum deathmatch title but im diamond 4 in DPS i didnt recive the title of diamond

1 Like

Same issue here. Finished in Master, was told Master challenger title but all competitive titles are locked for me.

1 Like

I also have this problem. None of the comp titles are unlocked for me, but I did receive my comp points at least

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

4 Likes

Same here! I got no comp points. And no titles. GM1

1 Like

Yup, same thing here. Masters Challengers and I have no titles to bronze to Masters, i also got no comp points.

1 Like