Didn't recieve the Bastet spray

Title. Didn’t recieve the Bastet spray, even though twitch says it was given to me.

I have images for it, but i cant post links. But yeah, twitch even says the drop was given to me but i have every drop from twitch besides the one bastet skin(even though it says it gave it to me)

Did you check the steps offered here: GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated

Yes I did check that post

I have the same problem, watched over 10 hours of emongg stream which partially melted my ears and got the twitch notifications that I unlocked the 6 hour rewards. Checking in game, i only see the “Protector” Spray unlocked but not “Bastet” one. Based on the fact that I can equip the former and not the latter.

1 Like

Was your twitch account linked with your battlenet account? I had issues in the past with Mercy pink items, I found watching the stream in Private Browser session / window the best way cause some anti-virus or other browser addons seem to interfere with this.

Yes it was, and in twitch itself it says I recieved it but I did not. This was the only spray I did not recieve, however the one you get with it as well the protecter spray I did get it. Just not the best one in my opinion, which was the bastet one.

I have the exact same problem. It’s odd considering they probably come as a bundle right? You pass the milestone and get both sprays at the same time

Just after posting this I found this thread: Ana bastet spray bug can't equip
It turns out the issue is that I just can’t equip it from the “Whats New” menu, but I did in fact earn the spray. I just have to equip it from the hero gallery.
I hope this helps someone :slight_smile:

i got a problem too i was watching stream for 7 hours and didn’t get any spray icon

As a reminder everyone, remember to try certain steps such as unlinking and relinking your Twitch account (then watch at least 2 more hours). Also if you are not getting the notifications (as seen below to appear directly in Twitch you will need to reach out to Twitch Support for help.

http://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/AnaSpray1.png

Also make sure you are watching eligible streams. Look for the specifically marked text below the stream title for eligible streams:

http://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/DropsEnabled.jpg