Didn't receive ranked rewards! (competitive points)

I did not receive any ranked reward i.e. competitive points, which are much needed for the golden guns!
Blizzard wouldn’t let me submit a ticket to actual support, so I hope this gets taken care of.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but feel free to comment if you have the same problem.

Anyways, thanks for any help in advance!

8 Likes

After Season 1 of Overwatch 2, I lost 1000 CPs .I was ranked 2x Plat and 2x Gold and only got 500 CPs instad of 1500 CPs. Anyone elese got this glitch?

1 Like

Exact same problem for me as well. It says Season 0 Comp and shows my ranks etc but I didn’t receive any actual comp points for it

2 Likes

500 point is right for platinum, check in game

2 Likes

I received zero points from season 1. I was greeted with the splash page you see the very first time you open comp, that says that points are awarded seperately for every role, rather than any end of season summary telling me what points I was awarded.

My points balance did not increase, so 0 points for season 1.

1 Like

Me to, I was gold 5 And get ONLY 125 Competetive poins. :frowning:

2 Likes

my last rank was diamond, but I guess I lost a couple of games after placing, not enough for my rank to change, ended getting plat rewards.

1 Like

But I was plat twice and gold twice!
500 +500 + 250 + 250 = 1500
and I only got 500

1 Like

Me to, I was gold 5 and got only 125 Competetive poins.

1 Like

I also got the problem but blizzard dosnt let me submit a ticket.

1 Like

I did not receive any points as a reward this season :frowning: anyone know what to do?

3 Likes

Yes same problem here

1 Like

I finally played enough comp to get my next gold gun but I did not get my points either :frowning:
I simply do not have the energy to grind out 500 more points worth of comp points

2 Likes

Same issue! I did the placements and even got the notification of my updated ranking on season end; however, I got 0 comp rewards.

1 Like

Same I didn’t get any comp points except for ctf even though i was masters 4 dps

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards For Non-Top 500 Players (Seasons 1 & 2).