Didnt receive Ranked Open Queue Title, only Role Queue title

Hi, I didn’t receive my ranked open queue title, just the role queue title (diamond role challenger/ desafiante diamante - fila por função)

The same thing happened with other friends as you can see in the pictures.

Also as you can see the diamond title should be to open queue while the role queue should be platinum title, so people are receiving title that they shouldn’t have got

I cant post link to pictures so I made a video

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem, I was platinum on support in role and I was platinum in open queue for the entirety of season 3.

When season 4 started I received the Platinum Role Challenger title, but I did not receive the Platinum Open Challenger title for some reason.

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

I didn’t receive my ranked platinum Mystery Heroes title. In the end of the season i got platinum on Open Queue BUT nothing title.

I never had platinum in Open Queue! Never!

1 Like

I didn’t receive my ranked platium title too. In the end of the season i got platinum on support and still no title

1 Like