Didn't receive rank rewards from comp

i was plat 1 role que and plat 3 open que
Career profile wont even show my ranks for season 2 or 3

3 Likes

The same thing has happened to me. In Season 3 of OW2, I completed my Support placements and ended in Silver 3. However, upon logging in today after the update, I noticed that I did not get my end-of-season rewards. I’m not sure how many Competitive Points I had exactly, but I know that I had at least 2900. I know this, because I was looking forward to purchasing a new gold weapon upon receiving my seasonal rewards, which should have been enough to do so.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me, no comp points, no titles. I just wanted my Ana gold gun.

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

Same here. Was placed Master and didn’t receive the coins and title…

2 Likes

Same here. Was placed Master and didn’t receive the coins and title, please help

3 Likes