Didn't receive Overwatch League Skins

same and got like 6 skins and 105 tokens from all watched games

2 Likes

same but i got 12 skins and 120 tokens from all watched games :confused:

2 Likes

Same. Here I am. 1 day away from what’s supposed to be the last day before all the skins roll out but I still haven’t gotten but 10 tokens and the first 3 skins. I’ve watched WELL over 30 hours. I watched every stream and every encore but haven’t received practically anything.

4 Likes

same, but for all days of the league ive watched i only got 115 tokens. not even today. when it was supposed to be fixed. or i think it was supposed to be fixed today, i dont remember the post ive read. but still, havent got more than that.

2 Likes

Yeah, I watched the grand finals from Game 1 to the end and didn’t get the skins or any overwatch tokens, could it be that it’s bugged?

1 Like

they just release a statement that there will be a delay.

“This delay also impacts the delivery of Overwatch League Viewership Incentives & Perks from the Postseason matches during the period between Oct 30 - Nov 4, along with the rotation of cosmetics in the Overwatch League shop.”

3 Likes

I’m not mad that they say that we’re going to get our stuff on a certain day then we don’t, but I’m just disappointed that this is a statement coming Blizzard, a title A game creating company.

same here, i got 90 tokens and only got 3 sets of the skins, and for some reason in the finals i got the JQ and kiriko skins and not the Sojourn skin, even though kiriko and queen are the reward for more hours

1 Like

Atleast you got lucky enough to get the new OWL skins, I got nothing. I guess that’s what I get for not buying anything from the shop. It seriously feels like you’re forced to pay up some to get any decent content from this game. They don’t care about the community anymore, they’re just as money hungry as Twitch. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

i mean they stole a tonne of the skins i had in overwatch 1 including noire widowmaker so i dont think im lucky at all there

There’s no new skins in the game, just copy and paste from OW1 except for the new characters

I watched more than 30 hours of the OWL and I saw all the finals but they only gave me the skins of 15 hours watched and the only thing that gave me good was the tokens I think, I hope that tomorrow it will be fixed and they give me the skins

1 Like

I watch the whole league finals because I wanted the skins for the new characters and I waited all the way till nov 15 and I still do not have me skins.

1 Like

Same here I watched the whole thing and I didn’t get all rewards!!! only 45 tokens :confused: I didn’t get skins at all!

2 Likes

When am I gonna get my stuff the tokens and skins

1 Like

I got 170 league token but It should have been easily over 200 and I miss mostly all of the ow league skins. I thought you will get them at the 15th november but still nothing

I watch the whole league finals because I wanted the skins for the new characters and I waited all the way till nov 15 and I still do not have my tokens and skins.

1 Like

Same had happened to me except I don’t have any skins or tokens I watched since day one and linked my account before the streams started they said we would receive our stuff on NOV 15 but still didn’t get any skins or tokens

1 Like

same i get only 4 skins and 75 coins i dont why does it happen

Same for me, I only got 56 tokens and some of the new skins.