Didn't receive my Diamond Challenger title and reward point

I ended season 3 with Diamond 5, and start with Diamond 2. Where’s my Diamond Challenger title? it’s still locked. i didn’t even receive my season 3 reward.

4 Likes

neither did i, r u on pc?

1 Like

yup i’m playing on pc.

1 Like

They messed up the update so that people got decayed ranks for their Season 3 final rank AFTER the season ended. You will most likely never see a fix to your Season 3 final rank, hence, will likely not receive your rewards that you though you were getting before the update. This is because they said that if you get your first 5 wins in Season 4 it should take you back to your actual rank.

Knowing how long it took them to fix a bug in the mouse sensitivity settings causing it to round up/down to whole numbers, which is essentially game breaking. It took them more than half the season. Now, consider something less interactive in the game itself such as the Ranks, this will most likely never see a fix and they will just hope people forget about it by the end of season.

People that had the same problem with rewards in season 1 still have not received anything.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.