Didn't receive end of season rewards

I didn’t receive competitive points for the end of season rewards? Kinda want them so I can get a gold weapon

4 Likes

The same thing happened to me, I got a pop-up like you do at the end of every season saying what ranks I got, but no credits or title, I finished diamond 3 in support and did not get my diamond title or 1000 credits

2 Likes

Same here. I’m missing the season 3 competitive challenge and both the competitive points and title that come with it.

1 Like

yeah same i placed plat in season 3 i was told that i got platinum rewards but did not receive my 500 creds or plat challenger title

1 Like

same thing happend with me

1 Like

Same. didn’t get the points, nor did I get the title. Really good job Blizzard, great game.

1 Like

feelsbad yall anyone got theirs yet?

1 Like

Same here, I ended with Diamond 4 support, but didn’t get any competitive points or title… Any news that this has been fixed?

1 Like

anyone get this seasons rewards??? I have the same issue again like wtf is this - so now waiting on my s3 and s4 CP rewards .-.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I’m a ps4 player who played all season in competitive mode getting to a good point as seen from the photo I sent but now that the season is over I still haven’t received the competitive points I was expecting so I contacted you purposely solve this problem
is you give me the competitive points that await me

1 Like

same issue with me, ended plat and got nothing

1 Like

I got my competitive points, and the reward screen that pops up said i got my title, but I didn’t - it’s not unlocked under customization. wonder if there’s too many new things this season and something got messed up in launch

1 Like