Didnt receive corresponding rewards and There is no checkout

I would like to ask why I went to the game today but did not have the settlement screen of last season, and I was finally ranked in the top 500 last season, but I was only given the title of Grandmaster Challenger

3 Likes

I’m also missing my Top 500 title reward. I hope they fix it. We earned them.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 5). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

my frind tell me if i contact steam with ow that i will not receive the top 500
challenger

1 Like

As far as I know, Steam only replaces the Battle.net launcher and has no effect on Overwatch or other Blizzard games, except in a few cases such as in monetization. I highly doubt contacting Steam will result in you losing your Top 500 Challenger, but if you are worried about that possibility, I would try to contact customer support first. Hopefully they will provide some useful information.

plz contact them thank u. This situation only in china

1 Like

Unfortunately, as a result of my account silence due to being too active with my support tickets, I am no longer communicating with Blizzard’s customer support. Even with their poor track record, if this function is still available in China, I would highly recommend that you try to contact customer support anyways. I wish you the best of luck.

how to contact with them

1 Like

From the white bar at the top of the screen, go to your account name, then click Support. Then click the Overwatch 2 icon, then the In-Game Issues icon. Click the Contact Support button. Then at the bottom click I Would Rather Describe The Issue. Finally, after all of that, you can write a ticket to customer support.