Didn't receive competitive rewards at the end of season 3!

I finished season 3 with Platinum 3 rank and I didn’t receive any competitive points at all!
Please fix this issue. I also didn’t recive any title as well.

7 Likes

I finished as Diamond and i got Platinum rewards.

1 Like

same, finished diam 3. 0 title diam. GG blizzard

1 Like

Ended the season Diamond 5 Role and Masters 3 Open. I got no comp points and no title. Feels bad man, just wanted my Ana gold gun.

1 Like

yeah i finished plat 5 and it says on my career profile that I finished gold 4. I received gold rewards rather then plat rewards.

1 Like

I finished Masters 4 and got Diamond rewards, my rage is untethered and knows no bounds

1 Like

didnt get any rewards or title aswell

2 Likes

Bump, i didn’t get anything as well. i was looking forward to buying another golden gun :frowning:

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this. I did not receive any tittle at all and I finished Diamond :weary: it says I was granted diamond too when I logged in but no reward tittle

1 Like