Didn't receive competitive points

I finished in all Masters and Diamond but wasn’t rewarded any Competitive Points but my friends received theirs. Quite annoying as I was planning to get a new gold gun…

7 Likes

Me and my friend is having the exact same problem, we both finished in gold but didn’t receive ANY points at all which is suuuper annyoing

1 Like

same with me, got diamond but never got any points, im stuck at 2656 ;/

3 Likes

Same thing here. My friend placed Gold but received Diamond rewards and I placed Plat and received nothing.

Blizzard really is just a small indie company.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

me too and even the same number of points lol that’s so funny and sad T_T

2 Likes

I have this problem too, finished plat and got nothing.

1 Like

I have this exact problem, and I even had it last season. It said I was master 1 for that season when I opened the game but I was definitely diamond 1 which was odd.

1 Like