Didn't receive all tokens

Still getting inconsistent tokens. Got NONE yesterday and watched all three matches right through. Even had a “You are logged in to earn viewership rewards.” message at the bottom of the screen.

Yeah, I’ve seen all games this week and gotten nothing.

i watched the fights for the 2 last days from week 1, yesterday and today, and all together only got 22 tokens, there is really something wrong with this system

In not getting anything now. Since I haven’t found any information from blizzard about this problem and that they are trying to fix it, it just seems like another way to money grab since people will start getting frustrated, buying tokens instead…

Back again :
This week too I’m having problem with the tokens.
Again I’ve been watching everything and still haven’t received full tokens allotment.

All 13 tokens from this week second day are missing.

Today I had to manually refresh my browser page during the forth map of the first match so the script start tracking my online activity.
Hence, for the PHI fusion v. LDN Spitfire I only got 1 token out of 4 possible.

Edit : Sunday evening…
My twitch inventory is at 72 drops out of 96 possible which is bad for somebody who have watched everything.

Ingame tokens, on the other hand, are matching my twitch inventory slowly but surely.

1 Like

First day of the week :
Stream’s page refreshed at the introduction of the teams, will see if drops are working from the start.

Edit : It worked got 12 drops.

Another week getting no points.

I haven’t gotten tokens since last Wednesday. I’ve watched most of the games since then and was getting tokens just fine before; what is the issue now?

Something that seemed to work for me now Is to watch on my PC instead of on my phone. I watched everything last night on OverwatchLeague . com on my PC and got all 12 tokens. Might be some problem with doing it on mobile apps?

I’ve actually found that I need to watch it both on my pc and my phone. If I watch one without the other, I don’t get the twitch drops and it’s constantly setting me as “away” but having both playing keeps it active and I get all my drops. It’s weird and really inconvenient.

Still having some problems with those twitch drops turning into the right amount of tokens in game though. Last I checked I think I was still about 25 tokens short.

The issue is worse than before; No tokens since my last post and watched 2 to 3 matches each day it was playing the last two weeks.

I wouldn’t even care about the tokens if they hadn’t been promised in the first place. It would have been better not to offer them!

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. Out of 147 map wins, I’ve only missed 5, which means I should have 142 tokens. But I’ve only received 106. I was logged in and streaming the exact same way for all matches but have randomly not been credited for some of the maps.

1 Like

Same here i recived the tokens but i stopped reciving them now i am stuck at 24 and i dont get anymore

I’ve gotten 29 plus a lucky 100, never got any after that, starting my 3rd week watching all games and getting no tokens.

Yesterday I recieved 2 tokens for the entire night, system is really bugged to hell.
I give up on watching, not worth the time.

1 Like

This issue persists!

I have this problem too, but it could be that this is a problem with Twitch’s service, not Blizzards. If that is the case, Blizzard can’t do anything about it.

In total, I’ve gone through about 11 full games without receiving these tokens. If you can’t make it 100% work, don’t offer!

Well Seems like you Guys r more lucky than me I spend my wholo evening watching OWL and the next day I start up OW and I didn’t gain Any tokens This has been going on for the whole time This system has been active. I hope there Will be a fix for This

Stiiiilllll a problem.

Ya know what? Turning adblock back on. Blizzard isn’t fulfilling their commitment so I’m not gonna give them free views.

I highly recommend you all look into WyomingMyst’s post regarding issues like this.

Not to say it will have all of the answers you are looking for, but it may provide insight into the problem for many of you! :heart:

That being said;
For future reference, I recommend moving posts like this under the ‘Technical Support’ forum.