Didn't Get My Role Title

Same thing with me GM

2 Likes

Thank god im not alone :sob:

3 Likes

I swear i just want my Platinum role challenger title really but Overwatch doesn’t want ot give it to me

1 Like

Same thing happened to me I didn’t get my grandmaster role challenger title

1 Like

Same this has been an ongoing issue every season. Lets get to it blizzard youve done nothing

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with the problem I didn’t receive credits for my role challenger rank and despite me reaching Diamond it claimed to give me platinum role challenger but that title didn’t even appear for me I do hope blizzard is able to fix this I worked hard for my ranks last season

1 Like

I got the screen that told me I finished season 4 in plat, but never received points or player title. I think this is a common problem rn tho so maybe it will be resolved shortly🤦‍♀️

1 Like

Please, fix this. Same thing happened to me I didn’t get my Plat role challenger title

2 Likes

It had told me i had gotten 800 comp points (which is correct) and my title, but i never got my player title!

1 Like

Yup, same here. Got the pop-up and no title.

1 Like

I got the title screen or pop-up, whatever you want to call it. Said I completed season 4 as Platinum and that I would get my competitive points and my title.

I got the points, but I didn’t get my title. I had it before in season 4, but it’s locked now.

1 Like

WTF is up with this bug? How hard is this to fix? I get if its a new bug but this has been happening for most people with this issue for TWO SEASONS now (dont even get me started on the mess that was season 1). I worked my way to freaking Masters after dealing with OW’s broken ranking system and I got nothing for it.

Not spending a dime on tis game until its fixed.

1 Like

SAME i SWEAR!!!

1 Like

yeah same here, i finished season 4 platinum in both open and role queue, completed the competitive player challenge and didn’t get either title

2 Likes

same here… no points, no title

2 Likes

I know for people who reached high ranks to be disappointed obviously, and Blizzard needs to just fix their game for once

1 Like

Same here I got the challenges completed for open que grand master and role que dps masters I didn’t receive any title glad to know I’m not the only one smh guess we’ll all have to wait till next season this some bs

1 Like

It also told me i recieved my platinum role challenger title and never gave it to me! I can use my open queue one but the platinum role one isnt available :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. Didn’t get the Diamond Challenger title and worked so hard to get back into Diamond after not playing for 1.5 years.
Didn’t get any title really. Was plat in two roles and diamond on one.

1 Like