Didnt get correct end of season rewards

Hey Blizzard, I grinded my butt off and managed to climb to gold prior to season end. When i logged on the next day (season 3) I saw that i got my end of season rewards, however, it gave me the rewards for silver. I have a video, and sent it to customer support, and told me to post my issue here instead. I cant seem to post the video here, and dont really know if links to image hosting sites are frowned upon or not so im going to leave it out until clarification is provided. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Same, placed masters last season and got rewarded Diamond title, I think they’re only giving away rewards to what you finished in the season which doesn’t really feel rewarding, especially with the whole lower reset rank at the start of a new season, I don’t even feel like trying to grind back into masters now.

1 Like

so like, you get rewards on what they rerank you ask instead of what you finished? thats actually so lame

1 Like

The same thing happened to me, i ended plat 5 but got gold rewards

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2)