Didnt get any of my sprays watched for 6 hours

i have everything connected and yet none of my sprays are on my account what gives??? i dont want to waste anymore time and bandwith with a stupid streamer for something that should be gained ingame

It can sometimes take a few days for the sprays to arrive. During the Nano Cola challenge, I didn’t get any notification on twitch or any “New” icons ingame either. I just checked a few days later and they were there.

As said above, it probably takes a few days just like last time.

there should be a way to track it…it can show up in a few days i just want to make sure it worked

i’ve had the stream on for over 2 hours and apparently the mods disable the function to check drops and watchtime

1 Like

i need a blue answer on this. this is ridiculous. if i dont then i wont ever watch a twitch streamer again for overwatch

Hey there I maintain a guide with common troubleshooting steps here:

That being said, I have yet to hit my first drop, so I think there is a delay in processing. Will post updates there as I see them.

UPDATE:

And just a few minutes later I have triggered my first drop. Look for this notification. Drops are confirmed working!

Ana Spray 1

nope been six hours and i havent gotten absolute shat

Then please check my guide’s FAQ. It has a lot of key things to check to ensure you are earning the rewards.