Didn’t receive end of the season competitive points

For those of you who have reported this and asked if anything was going to happen in response: I went ahead and submitted an actual support ticket to see if anything would be done on their end. I can confirm that support says they can’t do anything about it, and instead refers us to the bugs forum to post about the issue.

I don’t think this is going to achieve much of anything. But I guess I’ll do it anyways because I don’t know what else to do. I feel a bit sad because like a lot of you, these were the last points I needed for my gold gun. And I’m aware there’s a megathread about this issue being compiled. So feel free to pile this on there. Good luck guys. Hope we get our points back.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like