Did...did you just censor T-bagging and think we wouldn't notice?

DIE IN CHOKE! will now be a thing. EVERYBODY PICK AN ENTRANCE AND SUICIDE IN IT!

23 Likes

From what i experienced, yes.
Then again it could be that i never noticed that this was a thing

apparently we cant even use normal bm/banter in a video game anymore. lmfao what a joke

2 Likes

FOR THE HORDE! (dies as rein in a doorway, winning the game bc nobody can get past)

11 Likes

That seems like an actual problem. I’d be surprised if they didn’t scrap it.

1 Like

Is that so? I never T-bag others, and people rarely T-bag me, so I can’t really fact check this without begging for T-bags.

And that seems SO, so wrong.

Booo I can’t teabag my sleeping allies now? What nonsense is this.

10 Likes

Yeah, but just blindly giving into every little complaint (which as I recall in this case, the vast majority ridiculed anyone who whined about t-bagging) is exactly what’s pathetic and frankly rather disturbing about this action.

And besides, this isn’t even going to stop it, nothing will. People are always going to find a way to smack talk in PvP and other competitive environments and t-bagging is hardly a harmful way of doing it.

It’s also quite worrisome the issues this “fix” could cause to normal play and what they may do in future to cull sprays, emotes, and the t-bagging that’ll continue at slightly further distances.

8 Likes

I mean, if this is something they want actioned, they should just put it as a reportable offense and let people who are bugged by it report them.

Finally. The game was unplayable without this extremely critical addition. I’m glad to see Blizzard has their priorities right.

/s

11 Likes

I think this is hilarious.

Even more amusing are people genuinely upset by this.

Can’t wait for complainers to go on, “This had a severe gameplay impact” because of extremely unique and unlikely scenario.

5 Likes

It potentially does. People are already reporting blocked paths because of the change. I can absolutely see a losing team intentionally dying in narrow paths and chokes to delay a cap on objective.

7 Likes

Am I being successfully trolled or is this real?

Yeah. I bet that is what 80% of players will be doing. Dark times when we see the strat in pro play.

The baby D.va dying behind the payload for the clutch play that prevents the other team from crouching.

The laughs from all this is just a win-win.

1 Like

This is a problem???

This is incredibly shortsighted.

I literally never Tbag. It’s pretty lame, incredibly unfunny, and I main Sombra. There’s ALWAYS something else I should be doing for those 3-10 seconds others spend crouch spamming.

However, this is a TERRIBLE change. This isn’t CoD, with wide open maps and dozens of branching pathways, in OW there are typically 3 routes and a very hard choke in most maps. If you can’t see the implications of corpses potentially making pathing impossible until the character respawns, I’m not sure we’re playing the same game.

2 Likes

So will even DEAD bodies block your path? That’s an issue.

We need massive buffs to T bagging on the experimental card, maybe a bag lock or a bag pool. Or queque up as a bagger.

1 Like

gotta keep the snowflakes alive y’know.

5 Likes

It’s not a thing in Mystery Heroes. I can’t speak for other modes. I doubt it would be different though, so likely trolled.