Did we forget about Diablo 4 at Blizzcon?

Yes I am excited to hear more news about Overwatch 2 but even if it gets delayed we still have Diablo 4. I can’t be the only one here who plans on playing both games.

2 Likes

I have never played Diablo…

1 Like

I think most people are just thinking it’ll be another loot box games with phone-game mechanics. I’ve seen very few people excited about it lately.

5 Likes

“You guys don’t have phones?”

7 Likes

This is the Overwatch forums, most people here mainly want to hear more about the sequel to Overwatch AKA Overwatch 2, not Diablo 4.

11 Likes

At least Diablo 4 devs have been giving an update every quarter

8 Likes

Diablo 2 was my life when I was a teen along with StarCraft

Diablo 3 was… ehh… I played it a bit during college

I hope Diablo 4 improves on 3. I’m not holding my breath or getting excited though.

1 Like

I can’t imagine Diablo fans are pleased after Blizzard gave them a mobile game and basically mocked them for being unsatisfied.

1 Like

Who are we, i does not play any other blizzard product, was trying out heartstone, and done challange for OW skins in hots that was all… not interested in long run in those two.
Correction, for now i does not play any blizzard product, but wait for info on only one i played longer time, not just testing water.
And im not even kind of shooter player guy, but i never got in to diablo.

I’m really excited for dyablo Immortals
If that turns out to be a hit then a mobile version of overwatch is almost inevitable

Is this that game which will be realized in 2075, year after OW2?

…and you will get a mobile Immortal Overwatch instead.

Don’t you have a cellphone?

hopefully that starts with ow2 after blizzcon

With low teir armor aesthetics for armor drops, and all the good looking armor cost $20 or RNG lootbox money

Rewatched a bit of the current available D4 Vids, and ive gotta say, im more hyped for D4 then any new Ow2 infos.

Probably also because my 2nd game which i play is PoE and its actually fun.

I care infinitely more about D4 than I do OW2… so here’s hoping

People who play that genre of games kinda gave up on Diablo 4. The reason is that Lost Ark is making it’s way to EU/US and it’s an insanely better version of what any Diablo game could be on this side of 2015

Depends on what this D4 is like. I’m really hoping it’s something closer to D2. I haven’t looked into it, tbh.

D3 is okay but gosh, was it a disaster for a long time.

1 Like

Diablo 2 is still my fav game… I like it that literally every kind of item-quality is useful (ok, there were some exceptions for rings, belts, gloves and boots) but still. The item system is so amazing compared to diablo 3 where blue and yellow is just trash.

1 Like

You could get some pretty amazing pieces off the vendors too.

1 Like