Did not recieve comp rewards

I did not receive competitive rewards at all. It “congratulated” me for reaching my rank but didn’t give me points. I know this is happening to many players as well, and I would like blizzard to fix it ASAP. Thank you

8 Likes

this happened to me to

3 Likes

Role queue, Open queue, Mystery heroes I got congratulated and didn’t receive anything. I’m in shambles

6 Likes

I have this problem too last season I reached rank gold and I didnt get my 600 points. Also lots of peoples have this issue too some of them didnt even get points for last 2-3 seasons. And worst is the blizzard didnt care to fix this problem. I hope it will fix soon I want my golden gun.

3 Likes

and of course they didnt fix this because they are a 70 Billion dollar small indie company

3 Likes

I’m missing my correct player title for open queue. I put a lot of work in last season and I’d like my rightfully earned title, please.

2 Likes

across two accounts didn’t get my points or titles (except for 1x comp mystery title). booo.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. First in season 4, and now once again I ended the season in platinum and did not receive the title. I thought they would’ve fixed it by now, i was excited to log in and use my title but now I don’t even feel like playing.

2 Likes

Same boat here. Sad cuz I would’ve had enough for 2 gold weapons or just about if I got the rewards

1 Like

I didn’t get my top 500 title for open queue! And I haven’t heard anything from blizzard about this bug. My boyfriend is missing grandmaster role challenger title as well. We need blizzard to see the threads because A LOT of people are missing their rightful rewards.

1 Like

Me and my friend too

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: The Competitive Bugs Megathread. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like