Did not receive rewards for my highest rank

I’ve reached masters in DPS for the first time ever last season while my other roles was plat and diamond. When season 3 came out, I ONLY received rewards for hitting diamond and I didn’t even get a masters title. I went through hell and back to get there and now it means nothing. I even played the night before the new season and I was still masters. I am livid.

3 Likes

Same thing here, I finished at rank 147 for competitive CTF this season but, I only received the player title for it and I’m missing my Top 500 icon. Not only that, but the career profile stats also removed the proof of me hitting Top 500 in open queue in Season 36 as well. Please respond to this thread with your own issues and create your own posts so that I can add them to the list and hopefully we can get these issues resolved. We need to make our voices heard and make the devs give us the rewards we earned.

This has been a persistent, ongoing bug that the devs have yet to acknowledge. I’ve been documenting this and almost all other competitive bugs since Season 34 here:

Please spread the word.

I have the exact same problem. Top 500 around 135 i belive but i only got the diamond reward.

2 Likes

I reached Diamond 4 in open Q and then dropped to diamond 5 then I took break for just 10 days and when i went back like before the season ends in few days it still showing my rank as diamond 5. season ended and they gave me rewards based on plat 1. I did not get deranked to plat 1 at all but it is showing my final rank is plat 1

1 Like

same thing here, i got plat and received gold rewards

1 Like

That’s a shame. Still, I’d encourage you to create a post detailing your situation so I can add it to the list I’ve compiled. Issues like these are only solved if enough affected players are vocal.