Did Not Receive OWL Points

I have ad-block disabled, logged into my Blizzard account and am watching live streams on the main OWL page, and I have no yet received any OWL points yet and I have been watching for hours.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you cannot recover tokens you didn’t receive for previous time spent watching. However, for future matches, I recommend carefully following Blizzard’s help document about token earning here: Didn't Receive Overwatch League Tokens From Watching Matches - Blizzard Support

Or WyomingMyst’s guide here: 2020 Overwatch League Streaming & Rewards Guide - Info about Grand Finals problems here

This is the reason you should go back to twitch instead of youtube you all have way to many problems

1 Like

Wow the Na support is just as galactic as the Eu support ** irony off **. On the subject it is nice to see that there is a very fixed answer to such a thread, but under a thread that already exists on the subject the concrete is not. To Te you are not alone and the answer from the support is apparently standard. Overwatch is 4 years old and it is really shameful to see how the game runs against the wall, be it gameplay technically, support technically or the money is awesome. Performance for the consumer comes next to nothing but excuses and excuses. I would not be surprised if Blizzard suffers a massive player decline in Overwatch and they embellish it or throw the game back really cheap to make up for this extent of frostiness.

1 Like

I just want to let it be known I don’t work for Blizzard, I’m a volunteer here on the forum and fellow player like yourselves.

Only the App gives tokens

1 Like

adblock has nothing to do with token gain, can confirm that myself

1 Like

I swear this is the case. I could only get the app to work.

App works perfectly fine, but for Your good, don’t trust the website.

This isn’t correct. I’ve only used the website and have not missed any tokens. I almost missed some due to not granting all the permissions required when linking my Bnet account.

Adblock has been confirmed to cause issues for other players. The combinations of adblock software (there are lots of available) and browser (also many), mean that it’s impossible to test them all.

Twitch drops were extremely problematic. Are you forgetting the debacle with last year’s grand final sprays?

Oh i remember it but still compare youtube to twitch and the many issues with youtube beat the few issues with twitch .

I dont need your lectures. I used to get tokens with my browser now not a single one.

Last time i tried the Browser I could not even log into my account for hours same as my friend.

Yeah, I lost tons of tokens from Twitch’s system, too. And then sometimes you’d have tokens appear 2 weeks later when their system caught up. Very annoying.

No one is lecturing, just preventing the spread of misinformation in case other players find this thread. In your case, I’d recommend unlinking your account, clearing the browser cache, and then re-linking. This seemed to help some others.