Did not receive any ranked rewards for season 3

At the end of season 3 my support was ranked high gold, after installing the update for season 4, it now says I ended the season as plat 4. Despite this, I have received no rewards for achieving plat (or gold for that matter), neither the gold gun points OR the title for getting plat. I was relying on these points to unlock a golden gun and I’m now unable to unlock it.

(Edit: After looking at my challenges, it says I finished the season gold, despite the fact that on my profile and on the pop up card after launching the game for the first time after updating saying that I finished plat)

5 Likes

I am the same,

I finished on Diamond 4 and it even showed the picture and rank when I first logged in. However, when I look at the challenges, it shows I only finished in Plat and I did not even receive any of the rewards.

Blizz, need to fix this and give out the correct rewards or it was just a waste of time playing ranked…

3 Likes

You needed to have won 25 competitive games to qualify for end-of-season competitive rewards. If you did this however, then you might have experienced a bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I definitely played more than 25 games, I’ll have a quick read soon. I am hoping there is something Blizz does to give the rewards.

1 Like