Did not get tokens for the latest matches?

I watched the league the same way i did last week (logged in as well) and for some reason I did not get any OWL tokens for watching this time?

Anyone else having similar issues recently?

1 Like

Yeah same happened to me, I was logged in and had the message below the player “you are now logged in to receive viewership rewards…” but I did not get any tokens at all.
Needs help!

2 Likes

I got them and I only watched half of the last match. No idea why. Maybe they are just delayed?

Same for me. Got owl tokens fairly for all matches each day last week but haven’t received tokens for today’s matches yet.

1 Like

You get them based on time watched not matches watched.

Yeah, I know, I was just telling him it was not a universal bug like it was twice since the season started as I earned some.

Oh okay, my bad.

(20char)

I have received a total of 90 tokens thus far. 18 per day for 5 days viewing. And one lucky 100 tokens.

1 Like

60 for me, i missed a few first week and now not getting todays’ worth.

Did you watch the entire time or did the stream freeze at any point while you were away? If you are afk, I made a thread to help you secure those tokens:

Congratulations on the lucky 100!

How rare is that 100 drop anyway?
My first 100 is gonna go into a H.Spark reaper for sure lol.

Thanks, this is how many I’ve gotten total thus far, Season 1 and 2 combined.

I’m hoping I can get a few more lucky 100 drops before the season ends. Gotta get me spark skins on all the tanks.

1 Like

I watched full time, stream did not freeze at any point, and was properly logged in.

54 this far i missed the first day and havent got yesterdays yet. During the token bugs, we get it a few hours delayed. I hope i can get enough for the Lúcio emote and All Stars skins (If there will be any and the last years will be unlockable during that.

Ya I know you get 3 tokens per hour or something. I watched the full coverage for 3 days last week and got 18 tokens per day with a total of 54 tokens. But today, even after watching for the whole 6 hours, I didnt get any tokens.

1 Like

I found this recently check this out!

They mistakenly gave tokens last week to ineligible countries and to inactive viewers. Read this. Sad, I dont reside in an eligible country and won’t receive any tokens from now on. Stuck at 54 tokens, cant even purchase a single skin :’(