Did not get any OWL tokens at all! Help!

I watched all of OWL last night from start to finish live and not received any tokens at all! Not a single one. My xb1 account is linked to blizzard and I watched on overwatchleague.com by clicking RT on my game main menu. It even said I was logged in to earn rewards. Please help

Same problem

Hey everyone, I am personally aware of multiple reports of users only watching on non-Twitch platforms not getting the rewards. As this is being looked into, I can say that for the meantime if you sign on to Twitch, link your BattleNet account to Twitch, and watch on twitch.tv/overwatchleague you will earn the rewards there.

Continue to follow this post for the latest updates:

Yes it did help to switch my watching to Twitch for the rewards, but will I be able to get the tokens that I didn’t receive from watching on the website?

I watched all coverage, all weekend, in the Blizzard Launcher (using the overwatch League tab) and got no tokens. My wife is in the same boat.

Watched on overwatchleague.com logged in which just displays the twitch stream and did not earn tokens either. I watched almost every game over the weekend and probably 3+ hours during the week.

1 Like