Did Mercy organise the meeting in Paris? | Zero Hour

We see Tracer and Mei are already with Winston.
Then we see incoming Genji, Reinhardt, Brigitte, Echo and Mercy herself.
How can Mercy organise such meeting?
Look at Valkyrie and Reflections.

• Torbjörn great helped Angela in creating her valkyrie suit 8-6 years ago.
  • Angela recently great damaged her valkyrie suit in Cairo.
  • Every Christmas Reinhardt and Brigitte visit Torbjörn in Gothenburg.
  • Angela and Genji are in contact within letters.
  • Echo arrived to Paris during her way to Giblartar from Arizona.

All these above make the one picture - Angela Ziegler organised the meeting in Paris. Cause, come on, their meeting in the same time can’t be accident, can it?

Deadlock Gorge is in Arizona, not Texas.

1 Like

Nice theory, I like it!

Echo is the biggest mistery, but we’ll know more about her - as Jeff said - on the road to Overwatch 2. So I guess we shoudl wait and see!

2 Likes

I made the mistake. I fixed it.

Additonally, I wanted to publish this theory cause I published it earlier under the main post of my other theory where not many people saw it.

I’m pretty sure Gibraltar is closer to Arizona than Paris, assuming Echo flew there; can’t imagine sealed superweapons/sentient AI have an easy time using things like airports or ships for transportation.

It’s a lot more likely that Winston put a callout saying ‘for everyone who’s listening, our first mission is in Paris,’ since it’s already established he at least has one-way communication via the Recall if not full two-way communication since Tracer immediately responds to the call.

2 Likes

Gibraltar is closer to Paris, not the other way around ^^ but Winston calling the agent to meet in Paris is a nice theory too (if only he knew there were Talon moles within the old agents :weary:)

Or Winston had some kind of a tracking device what only OW agents can see. I mean he was surprised to see Genji and Echo.

What I meant is that if Echo is trying to meet up with the team and she starts in Arizona, assuming she is flying herself it would make more sense that she would have flown to Gibraltar rather than to Paris because Gibraltar is closer to Arizona than Paris is to Arizona.

Of course future plot details could wildly change the math on that and I expect at least a chunk of OW2 to discuss how the individual members made their way to Paris in time to all meet up.

Oh, I see, my bad!

Yeah, we’ll learn more about Echo anyway, so I guess this would be answered. But Winston seems really surprised to see her - like he didn’t know she was out there.

1 Like

Paris and Giblartar’s distance between each other and to Arizona doesn’t have to matter.
Maybe during flying to Giblartar Echo located Winston in Paris so she changed goal to Paris.