Did Hanzo's arrow still have the hitbox size of a log?

It’s still small compared to other projectiles, that’s a fact. Could it be smaller? Maybe but that’s besides the point.

1 Like

Like what? Roadhog’s right click? Nope. Ana’s unscoped shot? Nope. Both of those are smaller, and Ana’s is the same speed (tested), and doesn’t one shot. Roadhog’s only one shots a 200 between 9-12m approximately.

You know there are more than two projectiles in the game, right? Also, hogs gun isnt a proper projectile, so youve really only got one example to condescendingly use.

1 Like

Source/proof? And I said it’s small, not smallest

Hog’s right click is a projectile. It has travel time.

That’s the beauty of science. You can test it yourself.

So you got no proof then, kay. I stand correct.

Also you’re comparing hog’s shot that fires multiple projectiles in a spread, of course it has to be small.

Do you even play this game? Have you ever played Roadhog at all? Jesus, you’re quite ignorant, aren’t you? His primary fire is a hitscan with spread. His right click is a projectile in which the most damage it can deal is between 9-12 meters away, which is over 200. It does exponentially less damage when closer or further, so 9-12m is basically its “sweet spot.”

signed, Flat Earther

Looks like a touched a nerve. lol You’re triggered for what? Chill out man, no need to call others name, if you don’t have proof you ain’t gonna be taken seriously, period.

her alt fire is the same as sombra’s primary if i remember correctly.

Yes, Widows assault variant deals around 325dps of all rounds connect, there’s no falloff and all are headshots and I believe Sombras is 320. But Widows spread is all over the place. It’s impractical unless you’re railing headshots into a tank or shooting a barrier.

1 Like

yea, sombra had a buff to her spread a bit ago, so its not going to be exact anymore, well less closer.

Sombra’s gun

Damage 2.4–8
Falloff range 15 to 35 meters
Spread angle Max: 2.7 degrees
Rate of fire 20 rounds per second
Ammo 60
Reload time 1.5 seconds
Headshot ✓

Widow’s Alt Fire

Damage 6.5-13
Falloff range 20 to 40 meters
Spread angle Max: 3.00 degrees
Rate of fire 10 rounds per second
Ammo 30
Reload time 1.55 seconds
Headshot ✓

Widow’s alt fire has longer range and a lot more damage. The lower rate of fire means it doesn’t hit max spread as fast. Higher damage means it’s less neutered than armor

My second highest hours are on Sombra. I’d trade Sombra’s gun for this in a heartbeat

if you are basing that off a website, those are generally wrong

Ok, what are the actual stats?

beats me, you look it up, get a stop watch an time the clips an check the damage on target dummies. No interest in doing that again; last time i looked at a website they had abilities on the wrong characters.

That’s not how debating works. You made a claim that the info is incorrect, now back it up or concede

1 Like

your referencing off someone elses stats, you dont know if they are right or wrong

None of what you’ve said is a counter to that person’s points, lol.

^^^ This. Hanzo can literally headshot you if you move into the back end of the arrow. That is stupid and should not be a thing.

1 Like

Nor did he? Dude’s having a meltdown over a fictional projectile in a fictional game. At this point he’s lost.